Bangalore is worldwide popularly known for IT companies and traffic jam. Due to high Traffic in this metro city causes much more pollution and degrades greenness from the city.
Today, stress, wrong lifestyle, bad diet makes the hair weak, dull, thin and, therefore, more prone to baldness. This problem is rapidly growing everyday in India. People from Bangalore suffer from hair loss and mostly believe them that this is the natural phenomenon.
Due to the awareness of hair transplantation now India has become one of the favorite destinations for cost effective treatment. It is one of the best natural ways to cover the affected baldness area.
Many trained doctors from Bangalore providing best hair transplant results worldwide.
Baldness occurs due to many reasons such as mental disorders, genetics or poor health.
To restore self-esteem, hair transplant is a great option for decorating problem areas of the scalp.
Why Hair Transplant is so popular in Bangalore City
Transplantation is a technique of hair transplantation that somehow requires hospitalization with anesthesia. Normal hair is taken from the side and from the back of the head, and then transplanted to areas with baldness.
Transplanted hair acquires natural, healthy and beautiful hair. It also removes the complexes, to gain self-confidence and of course a good mood.
Bangalore also provides cost-effective treatment with best results. But many people are unable to choose a hair transplant clinic. As it happens due to misleading advertising.
Dr. Anil Garg, Chairman of Rejuvenate Hair Transplant Centre and member of ABHRS, ISHRS, AHRS; provides you a brief information about how to choose the best clinic for hair transplant.
What are the causes of hair loss?
Hair Specialists identify only two types of reasons – these are:
– Various head injuries. These can be burns, scars, sutures, and more.
– Effect of testosterone on the hair.
But alopecia is not found in all, but only in those who have prerequisites at the genetic level. Observations show that every third person on Earth between the ages of 20 and 60 suffers from the disease. But not only do men suffer from hair loss, women also experience hair loss.
FUE Method In Bangalore
In FUE hair transplant technique direct hair follicles are extracted from the scalp. This punch technique gives a higher percentage of hair growth. This process required a total shaving from the scalp. Generally, FUE technique usually takes 6 to 8 hours to complete the procedure.
Process of FUE
Designing the hairline is the most important task in hair transplant planning. The hairline is an important part of determining a person’s impression and determining the contours of a life’s face.
Doctor plans the hairline so clearly that you do not feel uncomfortable after 10 years or 20 years.
In addition, the final design will be decided in consultation with the patient.
To the operating room
When the design is decided, change into a gown and move to the operating room. Doctors start monitoring blood pressure, heart rate, ECG, respiratory status, etc.
Hair transplantation is performed by a hair surgeon and with a trained team.
Donor area preparation
In order to collect a donor strain for transplantation, a part of the occipital hair is cut with a trimmer to a length of about 1 mm. The range of hair cutting (width and length) depends on the number of donor strains required.
Depending on the area you cut with a trimmer, you can hide it by lowering the top hair.
Anesthesia and donor strain collection
Pain is not felt because local anesthesia is performed on the donor collection area.
Using a very fine punch with a diameter of about 0.9 mm, cut out each hair follicle unit and collect the donor strain. Since a skilled doctor will do this, the cut rate of hair roots will be about 5% or less, and an ideal transplant can be obtained. Hair transplantation is performed using the transplanted strain collected in this way.
As the hair grows after hair transplant, the scars disappear.
Donor strain collected
The collected donor hair follicles are small “grafts”, in order to improve the effect of hair transplantation, the collected grafts are stored in plasma.
In order to achieve a natural finish, specialist starts implanting on the required zone of the scalp by skilled technicians.
The most important point during transplantation is not to damage the delicate graft. Our Technicians use advanced techniques to implant hair with great care and attention.
In our clinic, medical staff will complete the implantation of 500-800 grafts in about 1 hour and 800-1500 grafts in about 2 hours. All the precious grafts are planted without leaving one and they are counted manually.
During implantation, patients enjoy the videos and enjoy relaxed atmosphere without pain.
When all grafts have been transplanted, a final check is performed.
After that, the hair transplant site is washed, and finally a bandage is wrapped at the back of the head.
Basically, it is a day surgery.
Final explanation – Post-operative Instruction
After the hair transplant operation, the doctor explains in detail how to take medicines to alleviate side effects, precautions on life to avoid damaging the transplanted hair.
What is So Special About This Procedure?
● Most importantly – the procedure leaves no visible scars.
● Important – no pain both during (due to local anesthesia) and after the procedure.
● Less complications after transplantation – wounds less than 0.8-0.9mm, no tension and size of the wound less depth than the incision for the clapper, so the possibility of nerve injury, bleeding and infection is minimal. The same technology is used for eyebrow and beard transplants.
● More comfortable after the procedural period than with the strip method: no scalp tension, no need to remove sutures and many other benefits.
● Possibility to repeat the procedure at least the next day. You can also divided a large procedure into many small.
● The hair transplant procedure takes place in patient-friendly conditions. You can safely watch TV or listen to music while sitting in a comfortable chair.
Due to the high professionalism of our specialists, transplanted hair cannot be distinguished from native hair. We choose the thickness of the hair, distribute the density and choose the natural direction of hair growth, as a result, they look absolutely natural and well-groomed, so do not be afraid of the wrong attitude of other people to this method of treatment – no one guess that you have ever undergone a hair transplant procedure. Our unique method of hair transplantation allows you to return to the former way of life in the near future: to play sports, to go on vacation, to use any means of hair, without fear of harming them.
Cost of Hair Transplant in Bangalore
Usually, the price of hair transplant in Bangalore start from Rs 50 to Rs 150 per graft
As there are many factors affecting hair transplant cost
• The number of hair follicles to be transplanted during the procedure directly affects the cost of the operation. Some patients may have a much smaller area of baldness, while others may have a much larger area. As the number of hair follicles to be transplanted increases, the duration and cost of the procedure increase.
• Cost differences happen as per the quality of punches, tools and instruments used in hair transplantation.
• The cost varies depending on the regions where the operation will be performed. Beard transplant costs may vary from eyebrow and hair transplants.
• The doctor who will perform the procedure is among the factors that determine the cost. As the experience of the doctor increases, the price of a hair transplant will increase.
• Cost may vary depending on the requirements of the operation and the year in which the operation will be performed.
• The cost varies depending on the clinic in which the hair transplant will be performed.
• The cost of hair transplantation varies from city to city and from country to country.
How To Choose a Specialized Clinic
The ultimate goal of hair transplantation is natural finish and density.
This is to ensure that the hair density is low enough that the person does not realize that the hair is thin and that other people do not think it is thin. To that end, specialists around the world have devised various hair transplants and have developed and devised delicate technologies.
At present, hair follicle unit transplantation, which transplants each hair follicle, which is the smallest unit of hair, has become the mainstream. At present, FUE and FUT has been established as the best and most effective method.
– Collecting a limited number of hair for transplantation (donor) without waste
– Immediately and carefully plant hair without damaging the planted plant
– Provide more dense hair as possible
– Improves natural hair flow
– Technology that does not damage existing hair (original hair) even if transplanted between existing hair
– Perform a large amount (2,000 to 2,500 or more) at one time.
– Even with a small amount of donor, distribute the hair transplantation so that the maximum hair transplantation effect can be expected
Points to keep in mind when before hair transplantation in Bangalore