About Hair Transplant
FUT, FUE, Body Hair Transplant, Powered Hair transplant, DHT— there are so many terminologies when we talk about Best Hair Transplant Treatment. What is Hair Transplant But the basic question is what hair transplant is?
“Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body known as the ‘recipient site’.” It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness.
It’s a type of surgery that moves hair you already have to fill an area with thin or no hair. Doctors have been doing these transplants in the U.S. since the 1950s, but techniques have changed a lot in recent years. All these recent techniques are available at Rejuvenate Hair transplant India Centre.
- You usually have the procedure in the doctor’s office. First, the surgeon cleans your scalp and injects medicine to numb the back of your head. Your doctor will choose one of two methods for the transplant: follicular unit strip surgery (FUT) or follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- With FUT, the surgeon removes a 6- to 10-inch strip of skin from the back of your head. He sets it aside and sews the scalp closed. This area is immediately hidden by the hair around it.
- Next, the surgeon’s team divides the strip of removed scalp into 500 to 3,000 tiny grafts, each with an individual hair or just a few hairs. The number and type of graft you get depend on your hair type, quality, color and the size of the area where you’re getting the transplant.
- If you’re getting the FUE procedure, the surgeon’s team will shave the back of your scalp. Then, the doctor will remove hair follicles one by one from there. The area heals with small dots, which your existing hair will cover.
- After that point, both procedures are the same. After he prepares the grafts, the surgeon cleans and numbs the area where the hair will go, creates holes or slits with a scalpel or needle, and delicately places each graft in one of the holes. He’ll probably get help from other team members to plant the grafts, too.
- Depending on the size of the transplant you’re getting, the process will take about 4 to 8 hours. You might need another procedure later on if you continue to lose hair or decide you want thicker hair.
Is Hair Transplant Permanent Solution to Baldness?
Yes, hair transplantation is a permanent solution to your Baldness. In any hair transplant surgery (whether FUE or FUT), hair roots are taken from the back side of your head (also called as donor area) and planted to your baldness area (also called as the recipient area). Since these hair roots are permanent in nature, the new hair which grows from these planted hair roots, also become permanent. You will never lose them again. Hence hair transplant is a permanent solution.
The hair that grows has a natural look and feel. You can cut, dye or shave them. They will again grow back like your natural hair.
After 1 month of your hair transplantation, you may temporarily start losing the transplanted hairs, and may continue for next 2 months. It is followed by permanent growth phase during which hair will continue to grow at normal rate. After the temporary loss phase, your transplanted hair will remain for life long without any medication or maintenance. For best hair transplant result, choose the Best doctor for hair transplant in India.
How Permanent is a Hair Transplant?
Generally speaking, it is well established that a hair transplant is permanent. The hair follicles are taken from areas that are not genetically programmed to fall out such as the back and sides of the scalp. This is called the “Safe Zone”.
Remember though, the hair transplant procedure will not slow the loss non-transplanted hair. Other preventative techniques need to be used to prevent your original hair from being lost including a combination of medications, light therapy, and PRP.
Natural Looking Results:-
The newly transplanted hair is artistically placed to complement the natural growth of the patient’s hairline and facial features, giving the patient the most natural looking results. This approach creates a seamless transition as soft and silky as the original hairline, with results that look completely natural and undetectable.