Yes, smoking does cause hair loss
Smokers may notice that the top layers of their hair are quite brittle. This causes them to break off before they are fully grown and is most likely because they are malnourished.
“This prevents the cells from carrying the right amounts of oxygen around your body. Ultimately, this will affect things like your hair as it is not being supplied with enough nutrients or fresh oxygen from the blood stream.”
Smoking causes hair loss in two ways:
- It reduces circulation to the extremities
- It pollutes the blood, which impacts the liver
Research your hair loss problem, the treatments available and likely results. You will also find the world’s largest collection of hair loss success stories, featuring comments and before/during treatment photos of happy hair loss medical treatment users.
hair transplantation procedure the incisions are very small and less invasive than past procedures. This results in more rapid healing. Most patients feel fine within a day or two following surgery,
Than back of the head has a shaved portion for donor hair, and the front and top will have little scabs and swelling– and these are pretty obvious for about 4-5 days
By a week from surgery, patient can be out and about, and no one should notice much– however people who know you well will notice a hair cut difference if you shaved or cut the back short.
The front grafted hairs are tiny and are not so noticeable until they grow in– this is good so you do not just show up with a full head on hair on one day!
Hairs grow in over 6-9 months
Summer Hair Care
- It is essential you cover your hair with a hat or a scarf during summers. This protects it from the harmful UV rays and it also helps in retaining moisture.
- Keeping your hair in a loose hairstyle works wonders during the summer. It helps air out your locks and prevents the accumulation of sweat.
- Don’t forget to or skip conditioning; it helps de-frizz your hair during the humid season. Also, opt for deep conditioning at least once a week.