Our Regime Includes Following Things to Hair Loss Medical Treatment
- Medicine to control androgenic hair loss that is finasteride.
- Medicine to promote hair growth or to prolong anaphase period of the hair cycle. Like minoxidil.
- The raw material for synthesis of hair –nutrients, micronutrients, vitamins, amino acids.
- Herbs to control inflammation of follicles which is the final pathological stage before hair loss- natural products like Methi, amla, bhringraj and haldi (curcumin), coconut etc.
Tips For Long Healthy Hair Growth
Apart from natural products, a disciplined lifestyle combined with a balanced nutritious diet is the key to healthy hair. Here are some natural hair care tips…..
- Avoid smoking and drinks containing caffeine and carbonated sodas. They may decrease the normal rate of hair growth and weaken the body.
- Take a healthy diet that includes vitamins like B group vitamins, vitamin C, E and K. Hair growth is stimulated by protein-rich foods including meat, eggs, cheese, seeds and nuts, yogurt, milk and milk products.
- Eat fish as it is rich in protein, essential fatty acids and natural oils (Ghee) which are essential for hair growth.
- Have a good night’s sleep and take plenty of rest to maintain healthy hair.
- If you are a restless sleeper, it is better to use satin pillow covers. Cotton pillowcases tend to catch the hair easily and help break up the hair cuticle by the constant rubbing.
- It is better for women to tie the hair on the top of the head instead of leaving it loose when going to sleep
- It is better to use natural shampoo or soap to clean hair. Use natural oils like Mahabhringraj, Amla or Arnica oil, coconut oil to massage the roots of the hair gently.
- Prefer Sprouted foods, fresh vegetables and fruits, honey, amla, yogurt, milk and milk products, nuts and avoid fast food and carbonated drink.
- Visualize yourself with thick, black dense hair over your scalp. You have the immense power of attraction. Ultimately “Your thought becomes thing”.