Our regime includes following things to hair loss treatment
- Medicine to control androgenic hair loss that is finasteride.
- Medicine to promote hair growth or to prolong anaphase period of hair cycle. Like minoxidil.
- Raw material for synthesis of hair –nutrients, micronutrients, vitamins, amino acids .
- Herbs to control inflammation of follicles which is the final pathological stage before hair loss– natural products like Methi, amla, bhringraj and haldi (curcumin), coconut etc.
You can visit for more information Hair Loss Research
TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH
Apart from natural products, a disciplined lifestyle combined with a balanced nutritious diet is the key for healthy hair. Here are some natural hair care tips…..
- Avoid smoking and drinks containing caffeine and carbonated sodas. They may decrease the normal rate of hair growth and weaken the body.
- Take a healthy diet that includes vitamins like B group vitamins, vitamin C, E and K. Hair growth is stimulated by protein rich foods including meat, eggs, cheese, seeds and nuts, yogurt, milk and milk products.
- Eat fish as it is rich in protein, essential fatty acids and natural oils (Ghee) which are essential for hair growth.
- Have a good night’s sleep and take plenty of rest to maintain healthy hair.
- If you are a restless sleeper, it is better to use satin pillow covers. Cotton pillow cases tend to catch the hair easily and help break up the hair cuticle by the constant rubbing.
- It is better for women to tie the hair on the top of the head instead of leaving it loose when going to sleep
- It is better to use natural shampoo or soap to clean hair. Use natural oils like Mahabhringraj, Amla or Arnica oil, coconut oil to massage the roots of the hair gently.
- Prefer Sprouted foods, fresh vegetables and fruits, honey, amla, yogurt, milk and milk products, nuts and avoid fast food and carbonated drink.
- Visualise yourself with thick, black dense hair over your scalp. You have immense power of attraction. Ultimately “Your thought becomes thing”